Fine Art/BELGIUM

Question
WE PURCHASED A PAINTING THAT HAS THE NAME DEGREEF.J 1938 IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE ORIGINAL WORK OF ART. WE PURCHASED THE ART FROM AN ART DEALER WHO PURCHASED IT IN BELGIUM EARLIER THIS YEAR.  IF YOU CAN TELL US ANYTHING OR ADVISE WHO WE CAN TAKE THE PAINTING TO IN HOUSTON, TEXAS FOR EVALUATION.  I HAVE TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH OF THE PAINTING AS WELL AS A CLOSE UP OF THE NAME AND DATE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION.
DR. WILSON

Answer
Hello Dianne;
Thank you, for the question.
In  order to help you more fully, I would need images of the object in question.
Furthermore, the images would  all need to conform to the requirements; given on my introduction page here.
I look very much forward to seeing, the images at your discretion.
Take care.
David.  

D. E. Lombardo