Fine Art/litographie

Question
How I  can estimate the value of original lithographic from

1. Joan Miro     "RONDE DE NUIT"  1970

2 .Joan  Miro  -    Without Title.( maravillas...  1975

3. Marc Chagall- "THE  BIBEL"  1960,

4.Fernand Leger -" LA CHAISE ". 1952

5. Salvador Dali - Song of Songs of king Solomon . 1971

All artworks signed by authors and have   certificates of authencity from Seller.

Could you please can tell  approximate prices for a/mentioned artworks.

Thank you in advance

Answer
Hello Diloram,

I have browsed a few art databases in regards to the values of your above works. For #1, I would place the value at approximately $5-6,000 and for #4, I would place the value at approximately $3-4,000. Regarding #s 2 and 3, I believe that they are part of series in which the pricing for each individual work can vary.  I ask that you please attach images of these 2 works, so that I may more accurately quote an approximate value.  Unfortunately, I am not an expert in Dali's prints.  However, I did a bit of research and #5 looks to sell for approximately $700-$1,000.

I hope that this information can be of some assistance.  Please do send over images of #s 2 and 3 if possible.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans