Fine Art/Is it an original?

Question
sketch of girl
sketch of girl  

stamp on lower corner
stamp on lower corner  
I came across this picture in a basement of an old school, which was renovated into a retirment home.  It is framed, and may have belonged to a resident.  It is a sketch of a girl with her a rought smaller skecth of the girl in the distance.  There is a mark in the lower right corner which includes the word, Firenze, and a crown with the letter G underneath. It is framed, so I have not taken it apart.

Answer
Dear Meghan,
You have a reproduction of an old master drawing that is most likely in the archives of the Uffizi Gallery (museum) in Florence, Italy. Copies of these that I have seen are photogravures and are of good printing quality. They have value as quality vintage prints. I hope this information is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly
headleyfineart.com

Dolly D Headley