Fine Art/sketching done by renoir

Question
I have a sketching that is of a woman with an Apple in hand and basket by her side. She is sitting with a dress on and is looking up. I'm not sure if it is a reproduction or real. Could you please help.

Answer
Dear Loran,

It is likely a print after a drawing, but I'll take a look and give you my opinion. Please send clear high quality jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing on the art; front and back. Also include the size of the art. Email to dolly12@aol.com.

Please include your original question in the body of the email and allexperts in the subject line.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley