Fine Art/Van Gaard painting

Question
found
found  

found
found  
I just moved in a place and up in the garage attic I found this picture I will attach the backing is all ripped up but the painting looks good maybe a few problems the frame is coming loose from the painting it is like a hard wood backing. What can you tell me about this ? and do you think it is worth anything? if so how much?
thanks
Alice

Answer
Dear Alice,
Your painting is signed as a pseudonym for Vanguard Studios; a mid-century factory type art studio that employed numerous artists who painted decorative art for the mass market. The Vanguard Studio, owned by Lee Reynolds Burr, signed paintings as Lee Reynolds, Van Gaard, and several other names. The real artists rarely signed the work with their name. You can research Lee Reynolds on eBay to get an idea of what people are asking for the paintings. I hope this information is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley