Fine Art/C.A. Blinn painting

Question
C.A.Blinn painting
C.A.Blinn painting  

Back and frame label
Back and frame label  
I picked up a little oil painting at an auction recently (Canada).It is about 3.5" x 5" on board of some sort. It is by an artist called C.A.Blinn.In pencil on the back it says"Laguana in Indian pueblo in the mountains of New Mexico" There is a name below I cannot quite make out ( maybe "M" or "Mr. Clark")and then numbers "1/22724/2"  That number "1" might be "11" the second stroke is very short, maybe an apostrophe. Under that are the numbers 250 with a line under the 50 - maybe the price of the painting at one time?? There is a part of an official looking sticker on the frame. Around the edge all that is left is lettering that says "The Classic Art" In what is left of the middle of the sticker is printed on 3 different lines "C.A.Blinn
Prof.
artistic"
I have only seen reference to this artist once on the net and it was a question from someone with a C.A.Blinn watercolour asking for info too. Do you know who he/she was when they lived and if this painting has any value?
Thanks!

Answer
Andrew,
Thanks for your inquiry.  I'm afraid C.A. Blinn does not appear in any databases listing fine artists.  Interesting picture, surely worth hanging, and I hope that you will enjoy viewing it.  I would fathom that you have established the market price with your purchase! Scout around a bit on eBay for similar artwork, especially under "completed listings".  You might best gauge the market for southwest pictures.  

Stuart Cartwright