Fine Art/Jazz Musicians

Question
I have a genuine lithograph on canvas- stated from Chicago, Illinois- and a Artistic impressions, inc. oil certified # of 882609 painting of 3 black jazz musicians sitting on a bench. It is signed on the front "Ida Jackson". The painting is framed in a #911 Cherry frame and the size is 12x16 (wood frame) fairly good shape.

My question: Does my painting hold any value and is it an original?

Answer
Dear Gail,
I do not believe it is an original lithograph, but it may be a "genuine" after the artist Ida Jackson. I have found other examples of her work in the same medium, and even found one for sale on ebay. In most instances an art's value is determined by what a collector is willing to pay. I have inserted a link to the listing. It appears the prints were originally sold for $100; more or less. I hope this information is helpful.
Kind regards,
Dolly
Link to ebay listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ARTISTIC-IMPRESSIONS-AFRICAN-JAZZ-MUSICIANS-LITHOGRAPH-O

Dolly D Headley