Fine Art/Picasso Authentication.

Question
Picasso1
Picasso1  

Picasso2
Picasso2  
I have recently purchased two pieces supposedly by P. Picasso. I would like to get your opinion on the authenticity. Thanks.

Answer
Dear Joshua,
I have studied your art and my professional opinion is that they are not original Picasso drawings. I have seen many originals and even more fakes and there is a difference in the confidence that is apparent to me. The signatures are also not by Picasso.
I must also tell you that even if I thought they could be original Pablo Picasso drawings; the chance of getting an undocumented Picasso authenticated is nearly impossible. He is the most forged artist in the world and no auction house or reputable dealer would go near any of his work without traceable irrefutable heritage on the piece.
I hope you did not pay very much for the pair. I wish I could give you better news.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley