Fine Art/"Tweeters"

We have a lithograph entitled "Tweeters" by Mar(?) It has a authentication certificate on the back by Robert Sills Gallery out of California.  It is number 150/200 and it's registered # is M7-25201.  We have done a lot of searching and are unable to find any information regarding this piece.  Any information you could provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

Dear Chris,
I am not familiar with a print by that name and I cannot research without an artist name. I was not able to locate contact information for Robert Sills Gallery so they are likely no longer in business. I also checked for an artist with the last name of Mar and was unsuccessful. You mention it has COA on the back. The full artist name should be on the COA; otherwise it is not a real authentication. I will be happy to do some research if you can give the me the artist's full name.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.