Fine Art/Cherry Jeffe Huldah painting

Cherry Jeffe Huldah
Cherry Jeffe Huldah  
Thank you for your expertise in advance. I have this portrait of woman at a market in a gold frame its old the paper was ripped off the back. It is signed Huldah in left hand corner. I would like to know if its worth anything. Thank you.

There is quite alot of production or low end art bearing the same artist name, decorative art publishers obtain the rights to various works and make nice quality posters. I'd have to examine what you have to know for sure if it is worth pursuing. Please use my email as the image here is not of good enough quality for me to be able to tell. If possible, use an HD or high megapixel camera to take close ups in good light and send images to my email address at:

Best regards,

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.