Fine Art/Artist name

I would like to know of the exact name of a signed painting I have, the first name I figured out to be Berenice, but the last name is hard to read.  
I am not sure,  but it looks like Lizeraund???  But not sure if that is correct.
If possible I would greatly appreciate any information or answers you can send me.

Thank You,  Junior Collins

Dear Junior,
I was unable to locate an artist by that name. I will be happy to take a look at the painting and see if I can give you more information. Please email high resolution quality jpeg images of:
1. The entire painting with the frame and without if you can remove it.
2. The entire back
3. Close up images in quarters of both front and back. Top left, top right, lower left, and lower right.
Send them as attachments (not included in the body of the email) to
I will let you know when I get them and any information I can give on the piece. Put allexperts Junior painting in the subject area.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.