Fine Art/Birds of America 1856 Vol. IV, Audubon

Question
Birds of America
Birds of America  

Birds of USA
Birds of USA  
Much conflicting info on the volume. Plates have, most, some foxng & but hate to see this volume torn apart for plates. Any ideas on whom can restore this volume, its binding, as the leather hardcover spine has detached & like to address the foxing on plates, 70 contained but like to restore professionally those with foxing. Referral or ideas on whom has the expertise to restore. Would also consider selling this rare book to someone or organization whom would appreciate. Thanks, Ed

Answer
Price on one volume only FMV would be around $2,500. If all of the plates are there and the plates are not too foxed, etc.

I wouldn't worry about the cleaning of them.

I have one person who may be interested in the volume, if you are interested in selling.

Joseph B. Laskowski