Fine Art/Hilma Berglund watercolor

Thank you for considering my inquiry.  I inherited a watercolor of a scene of some birch woods, signed by Hilma Berglund.  It still has the sticker/label of the dealer in ST Paul, MN on the frame backing. I have been unable to determine if it has any value as Ms Berglund is primarily known as a weaver.  I would like to donate it to the American Swedish Institute in Minneapolis, but they have asked me to get an appraisal or opinion first.  I simply want to know if it is at all of value.

Thank you again.

Karen, here is some biographical info:

1886 (Stillwater, Minnesota)
- 1972   Minnesota   painting, textile artist-weaving
* Swedish

Exhibition: Art Association
* Minneapolis Handicraft Guild-

Exhibition: State Fair
* Minnesota State Fair

* Craftsperson, Handicrafts
* Easel Painting

* Drypoint
* Textile Design, Fabric, Fiber Art, Quilt

Geography/Places Lived and/or Worked
* China
* Japan
* Sweden

Art Association
* Minneapolis Handicraft Guild

* St. Paul Art Institute, School of Art, Student
* St. Paul Art Institute, Teacher

Added Description
* Art Educator: School Teaching, Public Lectures, Workshops

I could not find any auction comps on the artist for works of art

Joseph B. Laskowski

I have been researching,buying, collecting, dealing, and appraising 19th and 20th Century American Art (1850-1950) for the past 15 years. Ask me anything about this topic. I am a member of the Pennsylvania Antiques Appraisers Association.

Experienced in American Art from the period 1850-1950. This Includes Impressionism, Regionalism, Early American Modernism, Hudson River School, WPA. I have 15 years researching, collecting, dealing, and appraising in this field. Ran a Fine Art gallery for 3 years in Phoenixville, Pa. that focused on American and European art from the 1800's to contemporary works. Rare books focused on fine art monographs and catalogue raisonne.

Pennsylvania Antique Appraisers Association
American Society of Appraisers (Candidate)

Brimfield Rush, a book written by Bob Wyss of the University of Connecticut. It details the escapades, trials and travails of myself, my ex, and other individuals who have been to Brimfield , Mass. to tame the largest flea market in North America. Maybe even the world.

American Society of Appraisers
BA from Lenoir-Rhyne University in North Carolina
Appraisal Studies at George Washington University