Fine Art/Hilma Berglund watercolor

Question
Thank you for considering my inquiry.  I inherited a watercolor of a scene of some birch woods, signed by Hilma Berglund.  It still has the sticker/label of the dealer in ST Paul, MN on the frame backing. I have been unable to determine if it has any value as Ms Berglund is primarily known as a weaver.  I would like to donate it to the American Swedish Institute in Minneapolis, but they have asked me to get an appraisal or opinion first.  I simply want to know if it is at all of value.

Thank you again.

Answer
Karen, here is some biographical info:

1886 (Stillwater, Minnesota)
- 1972   Minnesota   painting, textile artist-weaving
Ethnicity
* Swedish

Exhibition: Art Association
* Minneapolis Handicraft Guild-

Exhibition: State Fair
* Minnesota State Fair

Methods
* Craftsperson, Handicrafts
* Easel Painting

Media
* Drypoint
* Textile Design, Fabric, Fiber Art, Quilt

Geography/Places Lived and/or Worked
* China
* Japan
* Sweden

Art Association
* Minneapolis Handicraft Guild

Schools
* St. Paul Art Institute, School of Art, Student
* St. Paul Art Institute, Teacher

Added Description
* Art Educator: School Teaching, Public Lectures, Workshops

I could not find any auction comps on the artist for works of art

Joseph B. Laskowski