Fine Art/Identify original drawing

Question
signature
signature  

full image
full image  
Good morning Dolly.

Believe this would have been done in the mid to late 60's by an artist in the L.A. area (friend of an uncle we inherited it from).

I've had no luck "decoding" the signature. Any ideas?

Thank you for any thoughts you have.

Gary

Answer
Dear Gary,
I compared the signature to those in my artist books, but I cannot find a match. The first letter looks like a J. There may be a second capitalized letter after that, possibly a C, but I cannot make it out. This is a great example as to why people need to put the identity of an artist on the back of the piece for future generations. Maybe try the other experts to see if they can read the signature. Sorry I can not help with this one.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley