Fine Art/OLD IRONSIDES Paqinting

Question
I have the same picture of Old Ironsides hanging in my living room.  It was purchased at Rich's Department Store in Atlanta in 1937  and given to my parents as a wedding gift.

Answer
Dear Sonny,
I hope you are doing well. I did not see a photo attached to your question. However, if you have a painting that you have seen before it is likely a reproduction. There was a flourish of reproductions of famous paintings put on heavy cardboard during mid century. If you have a jewelers loupe or other high magnification you will likely see a dot pattern on the painting.
You can go to ebay and do a search of "Old Ironsides" and probably find examples of your art listed. I hope this information is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley