Fine Art/SESKIA REMBRANDT

Question
I have a picture of Seskia Rembrandt which is in its original frame. Size is approx 20"x24". It is in very good condition.
On the back it states the following.
Catalda Fine Arts, Inc.
Title: 8081 Seskia
Artist: Rembrandt
Frame No. S 963
Order No. 3196
can you please tell me if this is worth anything? Thank you in advance

Answer
Dear Susie,

As Catalda Fine Arts produced reproductions of famous paintings or paintings by famous artists during the mid-twentieth century what you have is a reproduction with only decorative value (no real collectible value). The range for such a work is $35 to $100 which depends on condition, size and image portrayed. Hopefully that helps.

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans