Fine Art/Signed and numbered print "Ezra"

Ezra 2
Ezra 2  
Hi, I recently acquired this signed and number print of a colored pencil or crayon sketch from 1968.  it is signed Ezra.  I thought maybe it was Ezra Jack Keats but the Keats foundation does not recognize it.  Also, there appears to be a letter in front of the name "Ezra", it looks like an initial M or B.  It is dated 1968. Please see attached images.  My web searches have come up empty.  Any help you can offer would be wonderful.  Thank you.  Scott

Dear Scott,
I searched using all possibilities and combinations, but cannot come up with an artist that I can attach to your print. I have over a 1000 pieces of art and quite a few of them I have yet to find the artist. He may be a regional artist that does not show up in the larger artist lists. I suggest you continue with key word searches in the future. His work may eventually show up online. I have a list of artists I do this with and I often find them several years after I initial search. Best of luck with your endeavor.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.