Fine Art/Danchin

Question
Victory
Victory  
QUESTION: Hello Dolly,Yes i have a really nice out of 500 I believe it is #271.(hard ta make out)The middle number had a line going through it.Few years ago seen one really scream on e-bay.Ours has been hanging hear 30 + years.If ya dont mind giving us a ball park figure.Im in Pa if ya dont know i can check in NY.Thank's Dolly.

ANSWER: Dear Frank,
The image is titled "Victory" and is a colored etching by Leon Danchin, 1887-1938, French. I found one that sold on ebay in November this year, but the actual sale price is not listed and the print was in extremely poor condition. There is a buyer looking this print in good condition: http://www.artbrokerage.mx/Leon-Danchin
Best regards,
Dolly

QUESTION: Dolly it is in excellent condition.

Answer
Hi Frank,
I gave you the link. You can contact the buyers directly. There are no examples of the print online so you will need to put a price you feel you want for the print. The only example I could find at previous auctions (wholesale) was from 2009 where the auction house estimated its value between $300-500. The actual sale price was not listed.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley