Fine Art/artist

Question
name
name  

picture
picture  
i have an oil painting it looks like a old one but i cant find anything out about the artist can you tell me if its a famous artist or not thanks

Answer
Dear Al,

I tried to enlarge the artist signature and painting images, but they are too low resolution for me to work with. If you can take higher resolution photos, and particularly a closer image of the signature, I will be happy to work on identification. Email the high quality photos of the front, back and close up of signature to dolly12@aol.com. Please put Al from Allexperts in the subject line.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley