Fine Art/artist

i have an oil painting it looks like a old one but i cant find anything out about the artist can you tell me if its a famous artist or not thanks

Dear Al,

I tried to enlarge the artist signature and painting images, but they are too low resolution for me to work with. If you can take higher resolution photos, and particularly a closer image of the signature, I will be happy to work on identification. Email the high quality photos of the front, back and close up of signature to Please put Al from Allexperts in the subject line.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.