Fine Art/Artist identification

Artist signature
Artist signature  
We have owned this original painting for over 30 years and cannot identify the artist's name. Any help would be appreciated.

Dear Brent,

I will be happy to help. I need to get better photographs of the painting, signature and any other writing, and of the back of the painting. Seeing clear images of the painting will help me to place a time and country. Please use the highest resolution on your camera and send as jpeg attachments to The file sizes must be large enough for me to work in photo shop. Put Brent allexperts in the subject line.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.