Fine Art/Artist identification

Question
Painting
Painting  

Artist signature
Artist signature  
We have owned this original painting for over 30 years and cannot identify the artist's name. Any help would be appreciated.

Answer
Dear Brent,

I will be happy to help. I need to get better photographs of the painting, signature and any other writing, and of the back of the painting. Seeing clear images of the painting will help me to place a time and country. Please use the highest resolution on your camera and send as jpeg attachments to dolly12@aol.com. The file sizes must be large enough for me to work in photo shop. Put Brent allexperts in the subject line.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley