Fine Art/framed art purchased at a thrift store

Question
Tammy
Tammy  
Hello,
I purchased a framed art at a thrift store today, it has an autograph of the artist at the bottom - I love the art so much, I would love to find out more about it - but I can't seem to read the name... Is this something you could possibly be able to help me with? Thank you so much for your time - I look forward to hearing from you :) Sincerely, Tammy

Answer
Dear Tammy,
I do not recognize the signature and to do further research I will need high quality resolution images of the entire print. Often I can research based on the attributes of the image. You can email as jpeg attachments (not in body of email) to dolly12@aol.com. Please put all experts Tammy print in the subject.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley