Fine Art/Identification

Question
Unknown Piece
Unknown Piece  
I have the attached painting hanging in my room. I believe it might be a Basquiat piece, but there is no visible signature that I can find and I also cannot find any information on the internet. I was wondering if you could identify this image at all?
Kind regards,
Jordan

Answer
Dear Jordan,
The style is similar to Basquiat, but it cannot be attributed without a signature and positive identification by the artist's estate. I am giving a link to the contact information of his estate. I would ask them for the process of submitting an image for review. They are the only ones who can legitimately identify the painting. I hope this information is helpful.
http://www.basquiat.com/contactus
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley