Fine Art/Identification

Unknown Piece
Unknown Piece  
I have the attached painting hanging in my room. I believe it might be a Basquiat piece, but there is no visible signature that I can find and I also cannot find any information on the internet. I was wondering if you could identify this image at all?
Kind regards,

Dear Jordan,
The style is similar to Basquiat, but it cannot be attributed without a signature and positive identification by the artist's estate. I am giving a link to the contact information of his estate. I would ask them for the process of submitting an image for review. They are the only ones who can legitimately identify the painting. I hope this information is helpful.
Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.