Fine Art/Need help identifing the artist of a painting

Question
Front
Front  

Signature
Signature  
Hello,

I already tried several ways to find out who painted this nice painting with flowers, but so far I was not able to. I hope you can help me with this.

The signature looks like M Pauen or Poulsen or something similar, but I am not sure. At least I cant find any artist with this name so far.

This work looks quite old to me, at least before 1945 and maybe of the 19th century. The back of the painting shows a label with "Roe Bros - Pictures Restored, Pictures Packed for Export, Artists".

Any help on the artist or other information about the painting is welcome.

Ronald.

Answer
Dear Ronald,

I will be happy to help. I need to get better photographs of the painting, signature and the writing on the back. Please use the highest resolution on your camera and send as jpeg attachments to dolly12@aol.com. The signature blurs on enlargement so the file sizes must be large for me to work in photo shop. Put Ronald allexperts in the subject line.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley