Fine Art/Info please on this WW1 poster?

Question
Hello there, I just wanted to get any information on this WW1 Gordon Grant 11"x14" recruiting poster (Recruiting series #4 "Fifty thousand men are going over to relive the watch on the Rhine.Here;s your chance.") that you may have.
It is indeed original and I just wanted to see if you had any ballpark idea of when it was made and what it may be worth.
Any information or advice you may have will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks for your time

Answer
Mike,
Gordon Hope Grant (1875-1962) was a prolific painter, etcher and illustrator of marine images -- boats, naval vessels, beach scenes, seascapes. He served as a combat artist for several popular magazines.  His original works have hung in prominent museums as well as the White House.  He is very well recognized within the print illustration world.

You should contact Swann Galleries on 25th St in New York City.  Swann is well known for conducting auctions of top-drawer prints and posters. They are easy to find on the web, and should be of help.

Good luck.

Stuart Cartwright