Fine Art/N C Wyeth original oil

N C Wyeth Oil
N C Wyeth Oil  

N C Wyeth signature
N C Wyeth signature  
I recently purchased this oil on canvas signed by N C Wyeth with a Timeless Treasure COA. I cannot find much via the internet about Timeless Treasure COA's so I am not sure of the validity of this certificate.  I know N C Wyeth lived in Pennsylvania and the subject matter is birds from Pennsylavania.
Can you tell me what I may have and a estimated value?

I'd encourage you to use "Google Images" and enter "N.C. Wyeth".  You'll quickly see what he is famous for illustrating.  Chiefly, large bold action pictures typically reproduced as plates in adventure books and romance novels of the early twentieth century. I have never seen an N.C. Wyeth that looks like the picture you show.

In general, fine art never needs a "COA" or the like. Fine art is recognized on its own merits, by its inherent beauty, by the skill which the artist employed, by a piece's time honored adherence to traditions of artistic beauty. Fine art dealers are knowledgeable people with an eye toward the art itself, who have spent decades eyeballing thousands of artworks, who have connections with other art experts and dealers. When they offer a painting, they know it is the real deal. If not, their livelihood is at stake.  Trust is earned over long periods.

A "Certificate of Authenticity" is no substitute for the trust of a fine art dealer.  More often than not, it is the mark of a sales operator. Caveat emptor.

It seems you may have an appreciation and knowledge of birds?  If so, I'd encourage you to hang and enjoy your piece. But I would not read much into the signature.  

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration