Fine Art/Original Chagall Lithograph

Question
I have an original, unsigned, unnumbered Chagall lithograph in a book entitled "Homage to Chagall." The lithograph is in pristine condition. Do you recommend that I remove the lithograph from the book and frame it? What should I do to maximize value of the piece? Do you know the value of the book with and without the lithograph?

Answer
Hello David,

This book sells for around $100-$200, which is what I would place as the approximate value of the lithograph.  Honestly, the lithograph is probably worth the same value framed or unframed in the book.  I would not recommend spending money to frame it, as framing can be costly.  Perhaps I can recommend browsing the below site to get a better idea of price comparisons:

http://www.abebooks.com/

I hope that this information can be of some assistance.

Best,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans