Fine Art/the tragedy...picasso..

Question
someone found this in the back of an old painting...it was behind it...i found it in picassos work...man woman and child..now i know its called the tragedy...its not on canvas its on like thick paper says 1903 in the top right hand corner and on the bottom says picasso....im guessing a reproduction..if its real or a reproduction..what is it worth..i traded my 2500 dollar truck so i hope its real....

Answer
Hello Daniel,

The original Painting of "The Tragedy" is in the National Gallery of Art (please see the below link):

http://www.nga.gov/feature/picasso/technique.shtm

You likely have a printed reproduction of this work.  However, it is difficult to know more without seeing an image. If you can attach a picture, I would be more than happy to take a look.

Best,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans