Fine Art/A. Andrews

Andrews Boats
Andrews Boats  

I received 3 paintings recently, all of them oil on board. 14.5 " X 19.5. I can only find a signature on one and it is signed on the lower left side dated (possibly)1869. The owner believes that they came from Ireland. The scenes look to be European although the style and signature look similar to A. Andrews. Wondering if you could help in identifying and pricing.

I am not sure they came from Ireland. I would like to see all three, if you are able to photograph them well.  Please feel free to send pictures to Stu @ CartwrightFineArt dot Com.
The AllExperts service only permits me to see a small image.  But what you have looks pretty interesting!

If you can photograph both sides at highest resolution, it will help.  Hope I can add some direction to your investigation.  

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration