Fine Art/A. Andrews

Question
Andrews Boats
Andrews Boats  

Signature
Signature  
 I received 3 paintings recently, all of them oil on board. 14.5 " X 19.5. I can only find a signature on one and it is signed on the lower left side dated (possibly)1869. The owner believes that they came from Ireland. The scenes look to be European although the style and signature look similar to A. Andrews. Wondering if you could help in identifying and pricing.

Answer
Denise,
I am not sure they came from Ireland. I would like to see all three, if you are able to photograph them well.  Please feel free to send pictures to Stu @ CartwrightFineArt dot Com.
The AllExperts service only permits me to see a small image.  But what you have looks pretty interesting!

If you can photograph both sides at highest resolution, it will help.  Hope I can add some direction to your investigation.  

Stuart Cartwright