Fine Art/info about etching

Question
I have an 8.25" x 10.5" etching (color) of an old world bridge and buildings that is signed by Mailer
and has a date imbedded in the picture of 1878.  The label on the back of the framed picture says it is a publication of EDWARD GROSS CO., Inc,  118 East 16th Street New York, followed by a trademark printed large G enclosing the letters E and CO.  Then it identifies this as an Original Etching Limited Addition by (handwritten) Vanacker.
  I would appreciate any information about this print including possible pricing.  Thank you.
Thank you,  
 Marilyn Peters

Answer
Ms. Peters,
Florimond (Flori-Marie) van Acker (1858-1940)is your artist. A Belgian illustrator, who executed portraits and European city scenes. Works executed in oil, pastels, watercolors. Some evidence that Edward Gross reproduced etchings and lithographs of her works.  An original, limited-edition signed etching in mint condition might fetch a few hundred dollars ($300?) at public auction. Otherwise, you are better to offer it on eBay.  Hope that helps get you started, Marilyn.  

Stuart Cartwright