Fine Art/Picasso information

I have had a original work of art for some time and I am looking for information on how to get it authenticated, who would you ask and how you would go about this.

I have it on eBay at the moment but I my withdraw it.

please if you could help me or any one could point me in the right direction that would be great.

From Robert

Hello Robert,

The only people who have the authority to officially authenticate a potential unique original work by Pablo Picasso are his children Claude and Maya Picasso. I have attached their information below:

Claude Picasso
8, rue de Volney
75002 Paris
T: +33 (0)1 47 03 69 70
F: +33 (0)1 47 03 69 60

Maya Widmaier Picasso | DWP Editions
23, Place Vend˘me
75001 Paris
Fax +33 (0) 1 42 61 11 45

I hope that this information can be of assistance and wish you the best of luck in your search.

Warm Regards,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University