Fine Art/Identifying Dali

QUESTION: I am wondering about the title of this Dali etching.

ANSWER: Another issue here is that you work for Art Conservation Associates, Inc. So asking for a title and info for free and charging your customer money is very "cheesy" as you put it. Your question was a set up from the start, no one give a 1 rating unless it is deliberate. I have helped over 2500 people here for free and have a good reputation, i DO NOT appreciate your bogas attacks.

Also, if you have a FAKE, the title means nothing.

I see no image?

NO I did not just ask you for money. I said what all art experts will tell you. We can do what we can do for free, but when we are asked to spend hours of our lives working, we cannot do that for free and you cannot either. I don't appreciate your Rating, I am here to help and you have slanted what I told you.

QUESTION: This was personal. It's something I was left in an estate. I'm not selling it, I'm not buying it, I'm not appraising it, I don't care if it's fake, I'm just curious about the title so I can learn more about it. But regardless of who/what/why anyone contacts you, AllExperts is a FREE service and the appropriate reply is to say "I can't answer" or to give a FREE answer. Shilling for money is professionally inappropriate.

Yes this is a free service with volunteers who do what they can for free. All of the experts make a living as well and cannot work for free when asked to research. When a person asks for a title, they then look online to get info about that title, as there are fakes and bad info online, I try to steer them away from that and give them accurate info as I have sold more Dali and helped more Dali collectors than anyone I know. For you to have such and attitude about this issue is a bad reflection on you, not me. Try to be a bit more open minded about other people, we are here to help, not argue.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.