Fine Art/a unique painting?

Question
I've always liked to draw, but I have no experience painting, except non-oil canvass a painting. Recently that I retired, I 'ave started doing abstract painting and  water coloring.

More than one person tell me I paint like Picasso and they want my paintings.  I tell them  I only paint for myself. There may be some similarities that my paintings have with Picasso but I don't paint like the master--not  in a million years.

What I can tell you is I get a rush of ideas coming coming to me faster than I can analyze them.
They tell me I should enroll in an art school.  I consider myself to old to return to school in my sixties.  What's your opinion?

Answer
Art is subjective, you never know what a collector will or will not like, it's about doing the work and showing it to as many people as possible. I recently sold one of my own works online. There are now services that will allow you to upload your works, they make the prints and sell them and you get commissions and recognition. You are never too old to paint or draw as success in the arts has nothing to do with age. Art is meant to be shared and enjoyed by ALL. :)

Dan

Dan Twyman