Fine Art/Name of painting???

Question
My mother is moving out of state and wants to give me a painting that my Grandmother had hanging. It has on the back a sticker saying it's a Vanguard Studios product. The assembler was #39 and has the packer # plus another number at the bottom in  box 490320.

It is a picture of an early century little boy relaxing on the top of pedestal mailboxes reading a newspaper. I think it's adorable but I want to know the name of the picture. It is a rather large print. It's like 23 X 33.

Could you help me learn more about the print? I tried Googling it and could not find anything similar to it.

Answer
Vanguard Studios was founded by an artist named Lee Reynolds Burr and represents a business venture that was formed in the sixties to create affordable oil paintings for the masses. I do remember the name Vangard assosicated with low end art. After you check this, if you feel you have something other than mass produced art, get back to me and I will research. :)

Dan

Dan Twyman