Fine Art/picasso

Question
how much is the small pierott...the white clown by picasso worth?it is framed and on canvas

Answer
Hello Dawn,

Without looking at an image, I cannot say for certain regarding the medium or potential authenticity of your work.  However, I do know that this particular work is widely reproduced and that there are many fakes and forgeries floating around in the market. While I cannot say for sure without viewing an image, it is very likely that this work is a copy made after the original Picasso painting.  It is likely a decorative piece with no real collectible value, however, please do feel free to send an image if possible, and I can take a closer look.

I hope that this information can be of some assistance.

Best,

Andrew Evans  

Andrew Evans