Fine Art/Dali: Sacrament of the Last Supper

Question
I've got a print (?) of Dali's Sacrament of the Last Supper, on light brown paper.  The lower right has a copy of Dali's signature.  The lower left has written xxx/295 in pencil (I'm keeping the xxx private).  The lower left also has "Leda" and "DEMART DALI" pressed into the paper (among other designs).  The lower right also has a "CMF" symbol pressed into the paper.  Is this print of significant collector value?

Answer
I can help you with this as I have sold many of the DeMart works over the years, there is alot of detailed info that will help you, but I can't post it all here.
Can you send an images of what you have including images of the signature and edition number and any stamps or symbols you see in the paper?
Send to my email address, do not post any private contact info here on this service. My email is: collectdali@aol.com

Best regards,

Dan

Dan Twyman