Fine Art/Information on artist an painting

Question
The pair
The pair  

Lable
Lable  
I inherited a pair of oil on canvas paintings from my grandmother. I need help identifying the artist and any information you can help with. I think the signature reads Wallner. Both paintings are 10.5in X 21in. there is a partial lable on the back of one, (its gone on the other one). I included a photo of the lable.  The signatures are 1 on the bottom left the other on the bottom right.

Answer
Dear Katrina,
Beautiful paintings in exquisite frames. Please do be careful handling them. I cannot read the name on the paper. Please email these photos as well as high quality jpeg images of the artist's actual signatures from each painting. Include photos of the entire front of and back of each painting and include any other writing on the frames. Try getting the back label in natural light so that it does not have glare as the one you posted. I will be able to research and get back to you. Look closely for any markings or writings on the back of the actual frames. They have value over and above the paintings. Email to dolly12@aol.com with Katrina All Experts in the subject line.
Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley