Fine Art/Inherited artwork

Question
A few years ago I inherited several of my uncle's painting. A Diego Rivera watercolor of a man carrying flowers in a basket on his back, dated 1954 and signed. Also a painting of a bull and bullfighter, also signed though I can't figure out the signature; and a drawing or charcoal of a galloping horse, likewise signed but I can't figure out that signature either.

I would like to sell them but have no idea where to start. What would you suggest in terms of how I should go about it?

Answer
Dear Tim,

I can give you better information if I knew where you live. Also, if you would like for me to look at the paintings to help identify them, you may email high quality jpeg images of all aspects of the work, including any writing and signatures to dolly12@aol.com. Please put "inherited artwork-allexperts" in the subject field and send the photos as attachments rather than inserts.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley