Fine Art/Little Irene

little irene
little irene  

little irene
little irene  
I just read an article by tou on a Renoir Print "Little Irene" I didint want to bother you with a question,about this print until I recall some 30 years ago,when my wife and I bought this print and another "Lady at the Piano ' Renoir Print no. 204.

The older lady said to us at the time we bought the print that the fram was older than the print by a few year,and if anything the signature was original of Renoir.

We never paid to much attention for thirty years until last week i notice a date on the frame I think 1867,,and old frame as well we look closer at the signature of Renoir and it it is signed Renoir.80 with a dot on the i and looks like some of the original signatures from Renoir paintings.  The prints is numbererd No.615 size 16 x 20 in.

We bought this in Wolfville Nova Scotia by the University from an older woman very old house who had moved from nthe states in the 1900...

anyway attach are some image,,and thank you very much for your time..

Roland J Deschenes

These tend to be reproductions, I have sold a few Renoir works over the years, but those were limited edition prints signed in the stone back in the late 1800's. I'll have to do some checking as to the history of the original and any possible print editions, if possible can you email me you question and images so I have easy access via email?

Dan <-- Send to this email address

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.