Fine Art/maurice utrillo print?

Question
painting
painting  

his signature
his signature  
I have found this old discolored print in my 74 yr old mother in laws home.  We have no idea if it is a cheap copy or has some value.  The surface is very textured bit it seems to be on something other than canvas -  a thin board like material.  Any help you might give is appreciated!

Dwight Daugherty

Answer
Dear Dwight,
What you have is a reproduction print on board. This style of copying a famous painting onto a board with texture resembling brush strokes was very popular in mid century America. Companies created them in large quantity for decorative art affordable to the masses. I hope this information is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley