Fine Art/maurice utrillo print?

his signature
his signature  
I have found this old discolored print in my 74 yr old mother in laws home.  We have no idea if it is a cheap copy or has some value.  The surface is very textured bit it seems to be on something other than canvas -  a thin board like material.  Any help you might give is appreciated!

Dwight Daugherty

Dear Dwight,
What you have is a reproduction print on board. This style of copying a famous painting onto a board with texture resembling brush strokes was very popular in mid century America. Companies created them in large quantity for decorative art affordable to the masses. I hope this information is helpful.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.