Fine Art/Maurice Utrillo Reproduction Print

Question
Print Image 1
Print Image 1  

Print Image 2
Print Image 2  
Hi! I found this print behind an old painting. It seems to be an old print and the paper has turned very yellow on the back. Would you know how old this print could be? What year possibly printed? Is this rare and is it worth anything? Your help is so greatly appreciated! : )

Answer
Dear Christina,
I would need to see the print in person to be completely certain, but overall you have an offset lithograph that was likely printed by the museum that has the original painting. I have seen others with the same copyright and they were mid century, (20th). If in very good condition without tears and yellowing; I have seen them go for between $50-100. The value on a print increases if it is in excellent condition; an original print; limited edition; and/or hand signed by the artist; or a mix of these specifics. I hope this information is helpful.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley