Fine Art/question re hand-coloured print

Recently acquired what appears to be a hand-coloured print or photo of a landscape painting. The subject is MtMcKinley in Alaska, the artist is Sydney Laurence.   Other info on the frame is the pencil-written words " Griffin's - Alaska. Just wondering what the value might be ??
Also acquired a litho by the artist Edo von Handel-Mazzetti. The subject is a hamlet in Austria with Mt Matterhorn in background. It is a numbered litho and appears to have been framed in 1951 in Bath, England. Again wondering as to its possible value ??
Many thanks !!

Dear Gerard,

I will give you information on your art based on what is available on the market. It may or may not be representative of your art because I cannot examine yours to see if it meets the requirements of the original. With that said, I found an example of a hand tinted 10 x 12 inch bromoil gelatin silver print created in 1919 by the Canadian artist Sydney Mortimer Laurence, (1865-1940) at a Canadian auction house. The auction was in 2000 and the pre-auction estimate was approximately $800 USD. The piece did not sell. I did not locate another example.
The only printed art of Edo von Handel-Mazzetti appearing in auctions are posters used for the tourist trade. They average a couple hundred dollars depending on image and condition. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.