Fine Art/question re hand-coloured print

Question
Hello
Recently acquired what appears to be a hand-coloured print or photo of a landscape painting. The subject is MtMcKinley in Alaska, the artist is Sydney Laurence.   Other info on the frame is the pencil-written words " Griffin's - Alaska. Just wondering what the value might be ??
Also acquired a litho by the artist Edo von Handel-Mazzetti. The subject is a hamlet in Austria with Mt Matterhorn in background. It is a numbered litho and appears to have been framed in 1951 in Bath, England. Again wondering as to its possible value ??
Many thanks !!

Answer
Dear Gerard,

I will give you information on your art based on what is available on the market. It may or may not be representative of your art because I cannot examine yours to see if it meets the requirements of the original. With that said, I found an example of a hand tinted 10 x 12 inch bromoil gelatin silver print created in 1919 by the Canadian artist Sydney Mortimer Laurence, (1865-1940) at a Canadian auction house. The auction was in 2000 and the pre-auction estimate was approximately $800 USD. The piece did not sell. I did not locate another example.
The only printed art of Edo von Handel-Mazzetti appearing in auctions are posters used for the tourist trade. They average a couple hundred dollars depending on image and condition. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley