Fine Art/Signed Norman Rockwell

Question
Hi Dan,

My Mom bought me a Print of "The Doctor and the Doll" directly from the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge MA. Norman was there and signed it. I had it framed and matted to showcase his signature. Could you tell me the Value of this print. It was bought around 1976. I have pictures, but they are stuck in my phone and right now I can't get them uploaded. I can text them to you.....then I would delete your number, if you are open to that.

Also she gave 3 or 4 of my brothers another print that is also signed.....I think this is more valuable, I forget the name, but its his town, showing all the all cars, then a car from the next year kind of coming around the corner. Its a wide from left to right but not real big from top to bottom, the name escapes me....but its pretty famous. Thank you for your time.

Trina

Answer
The Norman Rockwell prints I have sold or viewed at auctions etc., all seem to be posters or mat finish lithos that Rockwell signed. Unlike other artists who have hand pulled serigraphs or original lithogrpahs, Rockwell did not seem to be into printmaking. Even though the prints themselves are not made in a high end manner, they still hold value if we can verify that it is his hand signature. I can help but I do need images and all the history and info and as this service is limited to the images you can upload etc., it is better to email me at the following address: collectdali@aol.com

Dan

Dan Twyman