Fine Art/Bugaku prints

I purchased these prints at an estate sale recently. On the back of the frame there is handwritten notes of a previous owner name and
"rare original bugaku print." There is markings on the prints and bleed through on the back of the print. It is possible it has been trimmed.
The size is approximately 7 x 11 inches.  I have not found much on the Internet on Bugaku prints and the ones I have found are in  museums.   Can you tell me anything about these  and if they are originals?  Thanks for any information you can provide.

Dear Donna,
Bugaku refers to the Japanese dance or ballet. These images depict various stances of the dance. The rarity may be in the artist who created them. Unfortunately I do not read Japanese and Japanese art is not a specialty of mine. You might send the images to online sources that carry vintage or Japanese art and see if they recognize the artist. You may also want to go back to the museum examples and see if any of the signatures/characters match the ones on your paintings.
Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.