Fine Art/Bugaku prints

Question
Bugaku
Bugaku  

Bugaku
Bugaku  
Hello,
K
I purchased these prints at an estate sale recently. On the back of the frame there is handwritten notes of a previous owner name and
"rare original bugaku print." There is markings on the prints and bleed through on the back of the print. It is possible it has been trimmed.
The size is approximately 7 x 11 inches.  I have not found much on the Internet on Bugaku prints and the ones I have found are in  museums.   Can you tell me anything about these  and if they are originals?  Thanks for any information you can provide.

Answer
Dear Donna,
Bugaku refers to the Japanese dance or ballet. These images depict various stances of the dance. The rarity may be in the artist who created them. Unfortunately I do not read Japanese and Japanese art is not a specialty of mine. You might send the images to online sources that carry vintage or Japanese art and see if they recognize the artist. You may also want to go back to the museum examples and see if any of the signatures/characters match the ones on your paintings.
Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley