Fine Art/Ceramic identification

Question
Back of ceramic
Back of ceramic  
Front of ceramic
Front of ceramic  
QUESTION: Hello,

I purchased this  at an estate sale and have  searched the Internet for something similar but have not had much success.
This came with a card from SARO antiques  in Italy where it was purchased from the previous owner.  I cant read  or speak Italian to figure out what is written on the card. I  initially thought this piece was from Italy but it has been suggested that it may be a French piece and used for flowers. There are no cracks or chips and minimal  paint loss in gold.
 There are no marks , it is 7 inches wide and 8 inches tall.
Any information is  greatly appreciated.

ANSWER: Hello;
In order to help you at all, I will need  a good clear image of the "markings" on the  bottom of this particular object
I look forward, to seeing the image.
Take care.
David.

Antique ceramic
Antique ceramic  
QUESTION: David,

Unfortunately, there are no markings on the bottom.  I have attached a picture for your review. The only thing I  have that may indicate  information  on this piece is written on the card in the previous picture.  Thanks so much .

Answer
Hello again Donna;
Thanks for posting the extra image, as requested.
The label written in Italian it simply states an opinion, and is not a clear scientific fact.
The label, it only suggests that it is made in the  19th century and of “Polish Manufacture”.
This in turn, shows  little  intrinsic knowledge between  both the highly complex relationship - of  German and Polish porcelain history, and of the very wide scope of  manufacturing in Northern Europe.
In this particular case as there are no markings on the base, which is sometimes both probable and not entirely out of the ordinary. Therefore, other means would be needed to be used in order to establish an identity.
Generally speaking ordinary photographs are very  unreliable, when it comes to serious forensics.
In my own opinion,  the figurine is undoubtedly of a late 19th century model.
The photo, would appear to show a typical female figurine with a “blush ivory” finish,  that probably once adorned a mantelpiece - or a “Ladies Dressing Table.”
Probably more likely is, that it once belonged to a set, or what is  referred to as a “Dressing Table Garniture.”
This type of serious   “Ladies” accoutrement,  belongs to a period of time before Helena Reubenstein, or the arrival of  personal items which come under the modern headings of “wash and go” that adorn the crowded shelves in Publix.
Indeed as you also hinted, it may well be French and possibly a product of the Samsun factory; in Northern France.
However, in order to establish the facts more clearly a further step is needed.
Since you are  located in Nebraska, I would strongly advise you to take  the object along to a good sized and “reputable” auction house near to your own location.
They will be able to give you a much better >>hands on << examination, which is always necessary in such matters.

Only a real >> hands on examination << will reveal,  if it is in fact – made of real porcelain, or a reproduction - and also any further possible clues as to the objects true origins.
I hope, that  my answer  is of some use to you - and very good luck with the hunt!
Take care.
David.  

D. E. Lombardo