Fine Art/My painting

Question
Front View
Front View  

Back View
Back View  
I have a painting which appears to be farm land.... It's an academy board with a stamp on back (F. W. Devoe & co) with a trade mark stating 1852... Now I did research on them   they went out of business or stopped making this type of canvas around 1920.   Now my question is how do I find who painted it and its value?

Answer
Dear Jason,
The painting is very dark. I can try to identify the artist if there is a signature. If so, email high quality jpeg photos of the entire painting and close ups of the signature to dolly12@aol.com. Please put Jason allexperts painting in the subject field.
Kind regards,
Dolly  

Dolly D Headley