Fine Art/Artist of Oil Painting

Question
Oil Painting
Oil Painting  

Oil Painting Signature
Oil Painting Signature  
I have an oil painting that was passed down to me. I don't know much about it at all, and I am wanting to find out how old it is, who the artist is, and maybe how much it is worth. I haven't measured it, but it is quite large. I would guess it at 48x18. It also has another complete painting by the same artist on the back. It is done in warm colors, either a sunset or sunrise. Any info you can give me will be much appreciated.

Answer
Latoya, this painting was done circa 1970's and is probably American. The artist was one of a number of artists who painted a plethora of decorative paintings for the masses. The paintings were sold in hotels and other areas (convention centers, etc.). The prices for these paintings were usually between $69-$249 depending on size. In today's market this type of painting would be worth around $30-$50.

Joseph B. Laskowski