Fine Art/cezanne, study for card players and homer, distributed by penn prints, new york

Question
I have found two sketches, based on cezanne's paintings, study for card players and homer...distributed by penn prints, new york.
I would like to know their worth and where and how to sell them.  they are in excellent condition.

Answer
Dear Betty,

I researched your works with the information you gave me but unfortunately could not find anything comparable to the Cezanne's you listed.  In regards to Penn Prints however they are known for making reproduction copies of works that have decorative value between $30-$50. I have a link below to a similar piece that was published by Penn Prints. You are welcome to send me images if you'd like and I would be more than happy to try searching again, or I always suggest taking your works to a local auction house as they have experts at your disposal who can view the works in person and get a better idea as to the value. I do hope this information was helpful.

http://www.ji-arts.com/product_info.php/products_id/1177

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans