Fine Art/Dali Block signed print

Dali Print
Dali Print  

Dali Print
Dali Print  
My mother gave me a block signed Dali print, and I wanted to know more about it. She told me that when I was a little girl she signed up to be a member of an art of the month club. Where every month she would get a print from a famous artist. It would have been between 1966-1976 I'm not sure of the exact year. She told me that is was a block signed print but that is all I know about it. It is in the original frame as well. I have no paperwork for it, she long ago lost it. Any info would be great.

Sounds like a Collectors Guild print, you can find info if you search Collectors Guild Salvador Dali.
Also, I'll have to find an image match, looks like a Divine Comedy or Biblia Sacra image, but there are a few hundred of those so it might take a bit to locate the match.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.