Fine Art/William Sheppard lithograph

Question
I found a piece of artwork in an attic.  In the bottom right corner it says The Henderson Lith. Co., Cincinnati, O. and centered under image reads, THE CRUCIFIXION Presented by the Association of "OUR BLESSED LADY OF VICTORY"  On the back in pencil is signature William Sheppard.  Can you tell me anything about this?  Thank you for any info you can provide!   Image is very detailed of crucifixion with many people and with one man on the right side looking out at viewer.

Answer
William Shepard (1868-1948) was born in New York and lived in Kansas and Nebraska where he painted and had studios. He worked in a detailed, realist style. Your print while beautiful was mass produced and only has decorative value in the marketplace of maybe $75-$100.

Joseph B. Laskowski