Fine Art/Authenticity and Value of Attached Pictured Print

Question
Not Sure
Not Sure  
The print's mat is glued, so I cannot see a date or artist. I acquired it at a antique dealer in Iowa some years ago. It has a sticker that says "Published Exclusively By Vanguard Studios, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Answer
Your work is a reproduction of "The New Baby" by Evert Pieters (1856 - 1932). It appears to be a commercially produced work of art with decorative value as Vanguard Studios was founded by an artist named Lee Reynolds Burr and represents a business venture that was formed in the sixties to create affordable artworks for the masses. Hopefully that is helpful.

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans